Thursday, June 6, 2013

good vibes

ilusionism: the solar system



ilusionism:

the solar system

Photo



oxagen: x



oxagen:

x

Photo



Photo



suit-and-burn: exceptance: opiumfields: Win: finding a boy...



suit-and-burn:

exceptance:

opiumfields:

Win: finding a boy who likes the same music as you

he's a keeper

i love this picture so much.

Photo



indesperateneedofacoffee: friqhten: gouring: None of you know...



indesperateneedofacoffee:

friqhten:

gouring:

None of you know this song do u

going to california by led zeppelin

♡♡♡

Photo



dubie710: LOVE.



dubie710:

LOVE.

misterprankster: Led Zeppelin - Hey Hey What Can I Do I guess...



misterprankster:

Led Zeppelin - Hey Hey What Can I Do

I guess there's just one thing left for me to do
Gonna pack my bags and move on my way
Cause I got a worried mind
Sharin' what I thought was mine
Gonna leave her where the guitars play

Photo



Photo



truckkin: The thoughts are broken Perhaps they're better left unsung I don't know, don't really...

truckkin:

The thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
I don't know, don't really care

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment