Sunday, June 9, 2013

Always Hungry

Tumbling over the past year and a half has made me see the...







Tumbling over the past year and a half has made me see the problems of gender roles that exist in media, but sometimes it gets to the point where I over analyze every single piece of television or film that I come across. (However this in no way means that I think feminist media criticism is wrong, or should be avoided!) Mostly I just over think everything.

lordoftheinternet: you know what's adorable? cat feet look at them aww little toes kitties

lordoftheinternet:

you know what's adorable?

cat feet

image

look at them

image

aww little toes

image

kitties

flyingzombies: hawkeyedriza: absolutelydestinysmood: nannajane: in 7 years its going to be the...

flyingzombies:

hawkeyedriza:

absolutelydestinysmood:

nannajane:

in 7 years its going to be the 20s again so we can bring back swing music and the aesthetics of that era but keep modern values who's with me

you can't repeat the past

image

can't repeat the past? why, of course you can! of course you can

Old sport

Photo









grabyourgearhobbitsandhunters: yepitsholly: "Fearless snake...















grabyourgearhobbitsandhunters:

yepitsholly:

"Fearless snake killing motherfucker"

"PERSONALLY VICTIMIZED BY SHAMPOO"

marlodjur: I just wanted everyone to know that in Europe, Cool...



marlodjur:

I just wanted everyone to know that in Europe, Cool Ranch chips are called Cool American.

whovian2711: So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app And for some reason it...

whovian2711:

So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app

image

And for some reason it wouldn't recognise that there were 2 faces in the picture

image

So we tried it from a different angle and

image

I was really confused and kind of offended at what it'd done to my face

BUT THEN

image

image

image

ishouldbequeenofhell: pro-cas-tination: He went to Jared I...



ishouldbequeenofhell:

pro-cas-tination:

He went to Jared

I laughed too hard at this

banasmagiccastle: cocorosco: I'm hoping this is me and malcolm...









banasmagiccastle:

cocorosco:

I'm hoping this is me and malcolm someday :)

i want a relationship exactly like this some day

justsomegirl23: this is me when Adrienne touches me Lol not...



justsomegirl23:

this is me when Adrienne touches me

Lol not unless I scratch your head!! Ass.

Hhnnnnnggggg









Hhnnnnnggggg

hey-sass-butt: phoenix-aflame: 0nemaniacatatime: lackthelightt...















hey-sass-butt:

phoenix-aflame:

0nemaniacatatime:

lackthelighttoshowtheway:

This sort of behavior used to irritate me until I learned about how invasive paparazzi are in America. There are no laws against it.
I've also realized, that by flipping off the camera, the pictures can't be sold to magazines because of "profanity". So really, she's just protecting herself.

like that time Marilyn Manson went to the airport with FUCK written across his face and he kept apologizing to everyone and people with kids and stuff but he had to so the paparazzi couldn't take and sell pictures of him

Yea gdont demonize celebs who do this They are trying for privacy if only a little

You could also do what Daniel Radcliffe is and have a single outfit set aside for every time you go outside so that all the pictures look like they're from the same day

Photo





iampaigie: Win dog.







iampaigie:

Win dog.

Me with no money: I want everything

Me with no money: I want everything
Me with money: what the fuck do I buy

Photo



unfollower: invite me over to ur house it'll be a blast ill pet your dog while ur parents yell at...

unfollower:

invite me over to ur house it'll be a blast ill pet your dog while ur parents yell at you

biitumen: unicorn-meat-is-too-mainstream: strange...













biitumen:

unicorn-meat-is-too-mainstream:

strange clouds

Various cloud formations might be one of the most beautiful and romantic sights in nature, but these masses of liquid droplets is also a complex and scientifically interesting phenomena.

ahhh fuck

Photo



Photo









No comments:

Post a Comment