Thursday, June 6, 2013

SCROLL AT YOUR OWN RISK

manif3stlove: TW: Graphic photos of physical abuse. Domestic...



manif3stlove:

TW: Graphic photos of physical abuse. Domestic Violence

ohheyitsjaz:

blackinasia:

elenagettingfit:

staymotivatedgetfit:

bangarangn1tram:

sallybazizzleyo:

danceswithfaeriesunderthemooon:

loveanddrevenge:

acruelultimatum:

cherry—poppins:

lifeon35mm:

This woman took a picture of herself for each day in the worst year of her life. A shocking portrait of how domestic violence works on a woman, either it's physical or psychological.

Well I legitimately cried

This makes me so mad

Wow for a good time, go read the comments on this video. Holy shit.

The fact that people are fucking joking about this in the comments of this video makes me beyond angry. I'm past being sad about woman hate and abuse, I just feel pure anger towards this shit now.

I'm legitimately in tears.

this is one of the most powerful videos I have ever seen. 

this made me cry. such a powerful video

this needs way more notes

Absolutely heart-breaking.

this is so terrible. i was on the verge of tears, but at 1:03…i lost it.

This hurt to watch

nickmckay: …



nickmckay:

Photo



did-you-kno: Source



did-you-kno:

Source

leave-tyrone-alone: wifey type



leave-tyrone-alone:

wifey type

Photo



uncensoredpoet: scrappy <3









uncensoredpoet:

scrappy <3

Photo







Photo



h4ilsham: Winter Beauty VII (by IanDMcGregor)



h4ilsham:

Winter Beauty VII (by IanDMcGregor)

Photo



It's easier to lose her than to find her.

sterlingsea: youngblackandvegan: sublimeboy: THIS IS WHITE...

















sterlingsea:

youngblackandvegan:

sublimeboy:

THIS IS WHITE CULTURE
THIS IS WHITE HISTORY

About a month ago my friend and I were walking down the street to get coffee. A few steps the coffee shop two white guys walking the toward us slowed down their pace and stared my friend up and down. As soon as they passed us, one of them yelled "Not cute!" and then continued "Fucking n***er!" She was verbally assaulted and called racial slurs. We were right outside a coffee shop with a terrace and tables. About fifteen white hipsters just sipped their coffee like nothing was happening. All I could do was to tell them to "Fuck off, fucking cracker!"

Nobody even looked up.

When we went inside I asked her if she was okay, she told me that that had been the second time in the same day. I wanted to cry so bad. 

THIS IS STILL WHITE CULTURE
THIS IS WHITE PRESENT  

That's Dorothy Counts in the first six pictures, btw. 

Lest you forget

Oh hey, that's my friend talking about us while we went out one night.

Fun story, decades earlier:

My biological (didn't raise his kids) grandfather integrated Louisiana Tech.  He was constantly harassed while he was there.  He allowed himself to slip and have one angry reaction to the white people throwing bread at him in the cafeteria, and in response, the KKK burned down the church he and my grandmother attended (which they'd already done to almost every church my grandmother has belonged to throughout her time in the south). The KKK actively sought to hang her and her soon-to-be-husband.  They narrowly avoided being caught by the KKK several times, including their wedding ceremony, when my grandmother was pregnant with my father.

I'm not dodging bread rolls or trying to escape the noose, but racism isn't dead.

Photo



Photo



Dont hump me Stroke me …that is all

Dont hump me

Stroke me

…that is all

g0ds-vaginas: Sex Blog HereSubmit Here



g0ds-vaginas:

Sex Blog Here

Submit Here

rain over you 



rain over you 

why am i smiling so hard you ask? because the boy scouts gave me...



why am i smiling so hard you ask?

because the boy scouts gave me so much popcorn and pretzels that i couldnt fit it all in my pantry

…these guys were left out, so i thought id expose them to the finer things in life

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment